Friday, June 7, 2013


                                         Love that shade of blue,so fresh and clean and cool
Love in the Mist,Sage,and Lavender
calming

  

It is a 100 degrees today in the valley, I am hiding out in my air conditioned  sewing room. Making cute pillow cases and finishing some projects that have been hanging  around awhile.




Making a pair of pillow cases for my bed. using the "cherry fabric" for the body, and accenting with the pink and white fabric. The pillowcase is very easy to make only using "3 seams"

My sweet buy from the Thrift Emporium was this miniature wing back chair that came from an estate sale..the reupholstering was not finished. I bought some fabric and I am itching to get started



I plan to make a pillow cover with these cute Scotties


little strange from this angle, it is a mirror that I am surrounding with shells 
So many things to do and so little time, back to my real job tomorrow




No comments:

Post a Comment