Friday, June 24, 2011

Day off to play

After working 4 days straight in 9-100 degree weather, I am ready for a day off. I have been working as an RN in homecare for 21 years, doing a variety of jobs. Working in my garden, sewing , blogging and creating really help me relax, yes, relax !

Just finished another handmaiden,used vintage finds


A few of my  newly stenciled pillow covers
 I am also stitching like crazy, to fill up my little mouse hole with goodies for this weekend . "Remember When " is having another sale  this weekend.

I  am ready for my close up







I molded the head, vintage materials, haven't quite figured out what I am going to do
A work in process


An iced tea break in the Garden 


                                                                  My idea of a great day




















1 comment:

  1. Hey, hello Kathy,
    It was nice to hear from you. I didn't know you are a sewer....Nice pillows. I am following your blog now. We can share the hot days of CA. Have a great week. hugs, sandi

    ReplyDelete